Next meeting: Tuesday 5th July

Tibs

Jun 27, 2016, 2:08:25 PM6/27/16
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group

Jun 2
The next CamPUG meeting will be on Tuesday 5th July at 7pm, at the Raspberry Pi Foundation offices, 30 Station Road, Cambridge.

Damien George will talk about MicroPython, some details of how it works / why it's different to normal Python, and also how it can be used for the Internet of Things (with maybe some demos!)

Please note that we are now on meetup.com, at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/. If possible, please RSVP there for meetings so we have an idea of numbers. As an incentive, there's normally more detail about each meeting there, and you can also find out about future meetings.

Tweeting may occur at https://twitter.com/campython

Tibs
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Tibs

Jun 27, 2016, 2:09:45 PM6/27/16
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group
Apologies for the "June 2nd" artefact at the top of the post - the perils of cut-and-paste from a previous message, I think.

Tibs

Jul 1, 2016, 6:56:52 PM7/1/16
to Cambridge and East Anglian Python Users Group

Apologies for the short notice, but Damien George's talk on MicroPython is rescheduled to:

7pm, Wednesday 13th July

still at the Raspberry Pi offices at 30 Station Road.

There will be no meeting on Tuesday 5th July - unforeseen circumstances mean we haven't got access to a room for it - and postponing the talk seemed the best alternative.

I've updated the page at http://www.meetup.com/CamPUG/events/229848428/
Again, many apologies, and I hope to see people on Wednesday 13th July.

Tibs