BEST SELLER Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue)

som...@gator3125.hostgator.com

Jun 9, 2014, 9:25:33 PM6/9/14
to campingp...@googlegroups.com

* Best Buy Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue)

!!! Check Prices !!!

TITLE :Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue)
ASIN : B00000J3HF
BRAND : Motorola
PRICE:
If not sure !!!!!! Check !!!!!

    You can order Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) after check, compare the prices and check day for shipping. Some people are are interested to buy Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) in the cheap price. While the item may be priced similarly at different shops.

     The price of product might be change any moment, so book it along with the caution before Pre–order placing your order for protect your right.

  • Reading the individuals opinions of Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) just before obtained. It is going to will give you considerably comprehension while using the positives and drawbacks from it.
  • You must to discover a equivalent solutions to compare an ideal cost because every once in awhile it can benefit you in purchasing options
  • Check the buying price of Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) before obtain any store. You must to selected and acquired from reliable store.
  • Check specks, features and also other of Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) that suit to suit your needs require.
  • Check the cost Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) and comparing.
  • Check enough time for guaranty of Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue).
  • You have to to look the identical items to test cost given it sometimes may help you in purchasing Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue).
  • The key steps are check cost, condition of pre-order and cost recommendation. The Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) are right and appropriate that you just demand
  • Look in the step of methods to transportation and the way to disbursement
  • Reading for the Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) customer reviews. It will give you have fuller understanding concerning the good along with the bad of this Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue).

Pricing information

    You Can Search More Info

    "Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue)" Video

    Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) : Video

    Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) Detail & Feature

    Don't forget that a fantastic web store usually comes with number of positive reviews and you'll find virtually the many repayment gateways underneath. If you are yourself seeking a inexpensive Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue), always obtain it coming from an internet go shopping that gives superb discount. Nowadays most of the online stores are offering to you discount price and that may be a easy for getting it a inexpensive price.
    .

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5subcode clarification
    By A Customer
    I have a pair of older motorola talkabouts and they work great. I want to clarify comments made regarding subcodes. There are only 14 channels to talk on. There are NOT 532 different channels available for 532 simultaneous conversations. The purpose of the subcodes (or privacy codes as they are sometimes referred to) is so that your radio will only broadcast conversation from people you know rather than other people who happen to be using the same channel you are.
    For example: you set up your radios for channel 2 subcode 12. With your radio on standby, you will only hear people who are talking on channel 2 if they are using privacy code 12. This helps you to avoid having to hear people you don't know who also happen to be using channel 2. Therefore when you do hear someone talking on your radio, hopefully it will be the people you know rather than strangers. If the other people also have their radios set for subcode 12, then your radio will broadcast their voices.
    BUT here is the important issue: Say someone else has their radios set for channel 2 with subcode 15. They are still using channel 2. If you talk at the same time they do, you will interfere with each other. You are both sharing the same channel - frequency. The subcode does NOT divide the frequency into 38 different smaller frequencies. It only allows you to block out their conversation from being broadcasted on your radio.
    Before you contact your other radio on channel 2, you need to make sure no one else is using channel 2. That is the purpose of the monitor button. When you hit the monitor button, it lets you listen to all traffic on channel 2 "disabling your privacy code feature temporarily". You are suppose to hit the monitor button and check to make sure no one else is already talking on channel 2 before hitting your talk button and talking to your family/friends. Talking without first checking may result in your interfering with someone else already using the channel. In that case you are in the wrong.
    My understanding of the function of the scan button (which unfortunately I don't have on my unit)is to scan all the channels (regardless of privacy code) to find a 'empty' channel so you can switch your radios to a less frequently used channel. If your unit is currently on channel 2 subcode 12 and you hit scan, even though it may display subcode 12 as it 'scans' through the 14 channels, it should be listening for traffic on each channel and not just for subcode 12. Scanning each channel on the subcode you have set does not make any sense and defeats the purpose of a scan. I believe other reviews are incorrect in their understanding of the scan function because they think 38 subcodes create at total of 532 channels which is wrong.

    5Outstanding Product!
    By A Customer
    I want to start by saying that the Motorola TalkAbout 250 is the BEST two-way radio out there. I would rate it a 6 or 7, but that does not exist.
    HERE ARE A FEW FACTS I HAVE FOUND:
    1) The distance is great! I got about 1.5 miles, and there were many houses, trees, and power lines between myself and the person I was talking to. I am sure anyone could get AT LEAST 3 miles in an open area.
    2) The sound quality is also great! It is 100% crystal clear. Motorola builds in a device to reduce unwanted noise and static. It really helps!
    3) This model has features including: a scan button and a lock button (a must for people with kids).
    4) The 14 channels AND 38 subcodes are a great thing to have. I went to a huge antique sale, and there were many people using two-way radios. I would not suggest a radio with only 2 or 14 channels unless you are willing to argue with another person about who can talk on the channel.
    5) Having a volume control is also nice. Some brands have a device that electronically increases or decreases volume, and you can NOT manually ajust it.
    6) The battery life is outstanding (as much as 30 hours)! Also, the Motorola models without a NiMH rechargeable battery seem to be better. As NiMH batteries gets old, they do not hold the charge as well and you will have to buy a new battery. When the battery doesn't charge well, the radio quality goes down and the sound is not always as clear. I suggest an Alkaline battery version!
    7) The indicator light is also good, so you can vissualy see if the PTT button is pressed.
    Hopefully you will decide to buy the Motorola TalkAbout 250. It only costs a little more than a different brand with the SAME features. Motorola also offers a wide variety of accessories including: headsets, remote speaker/microphones, and carrying cases.

    4Performed well at Disneyland
    By GV
    I bought a pair of these for a Wednesday-to-Friday trip to Disneyland in May 2000. I felt it would be a good "acid test" since there might be enough interference from other FRS radios and all the structures at the park. The TalkAbout performed surprisingly well; but I also realized that it lacked some features which I needed. Here's my best breakdown of the issues. RANGE: Exceeded my expectations. I was able to get a clear reception from outside the Candy Cane Inn (Harbour and Katella) to the area just outside Small World. I haven't calculated the distance but I think it's about 0.5 miles (you may want to check this). We got a bit of static from the Disneyland Hotel monorail station to the Matterhorn. CLARITY: I can't really compare this model to other FRS radios (haven't tried them) but the only time we had problems understanding one another was when we would get "stepped-on" by less-considerate FRS-users on the same channel and code. The CTCSS codes (aka "privacy codes") were effective in squelching out other transmissions. I recall only receiving two calls from other parties on Friday when the park was really crowded. The microphone was remarkably sensitive. I had the unit clipped to my camera bag strap which ran across my chest (about 5-6 inches under my chin) and was able to talk normally while depressing the transmit button with my index finger. POWER CONSUMPTION: The Kirkland (Costco) alkalines lasted about 29 hours until early Friday. (Yes. You turn them on and leave them on in standby mode.) The battery power indicator was helpful. We probably spent 20% of our time transmitting and the rest on standby. STURDINESS: I dropped one on the concrete and it landed on its bottom. It was fine. The antenna and case are ruggedized but likely not indestructible. EASE OF USE: Even the technically-challenged members of our party had no problem "guessing" how the controls worked. Motorola's button layout is one of the better ones (but I could imagine having some problems with the smaller buttons if you were skiing and had gloves). PROBLEMS: The only problem we had was that there was a lot of channel congestion on Friday at the park. The park can swell up to 77k guests in a day so the 532 combinations can get used up fast. SUMMARY AND WISHLIST: Am happy overall but I think I'll be returning these to get a more expensive unit which vibrates when receiving incoming calls (for those more quiet environments). I'd also prefer a real splash-resistant unit if I was out on a rainy day. I don't think I need a smaller palm-sized unit as this size fit me just fine. The TalkAbout performed well enough that other members of our group decided to buy FRS radios for themselves in preparation for the next family reunion at the mouse-house. We also found these useful for exchanging driving directions when leaving the park for some fancy restaurants in Orange County.

    See all 44 customer reviews...
    See all Customer Reviews !

    Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) . Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) . Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) .

    Last Search : Buy Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue), Cheap Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue), Cost Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue), Less expensive Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue), Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue)

    Hashtags : #Black Friday 2013, #Cyber Monday, #Hot Deals, #Best Deals, #Cheap, #Reviews On Sales, #Products, #For Customers, #Best Seller, #Offers, #Features, #Buy Cheap, #Cheap, #Best Buy, #Cyber Monday Sale 2013, #Cyber Monday, #Uuue, #Reviews, #Specials, #Holiday, #Market Price, #Christmas Deals, #Shipping, #Top, #Holiday, #Special, #Bargain, #Best Price

    Motorola TalkAbout T250 2 Mile 14 Channel Two Way Radio (Cobalt Blue) : Image