!!! Compare Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large sale

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:41 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare "Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large" Good price for you

    Want to Buy "Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

best guarantee is good price and compare price on Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large. If You Are Looking To Buy Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large. Is a wise investment for you my personal experience I should say that this products is the best for to buy Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large best selling here.

Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large Detail & Feature

  • Powder coated aluminum frame; Sturdy steel connectors; Fabric: Khaki 600D Polyester
  • Detachable side pocket; Large "pillow" pocket with Velcro; Hanging mesh pocket
  • Angled end legs prevent "rocking"; Extra telescoping center support; Rock solid patent pending design
  • Much stronger than X-leg cots; Weight Capacity: 450 pounds; Includes zippered carry bag: 5" x 8" x 41"
  • Dimensions: 30" (W) x 81" (L) x 19.5" (H); Weight: 17 pounds

Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large: Summary

    When you're away from your bed, make sure you still get a good night sleep. With a Browning Camping 8561114 Titan Cot XP, you're sure to do just that. The cot has sturdy steel connectors combined with 600D polyester fabric to make your bed-away-from-home as comfortable as possible. It has an aluminum frame making it lightweight, but strong. The detachable side pocket is nice so you can keep your small items close at night and then bring them along with you when you wake up in the morning. Another nice feature is the large, Velcro "pillow" pocket that you can store clothes or other padding in to create a headrest at the height you prefer. The angled legs keep the cot from "rocking" at night and the telescoping support in the center makes the cot even stronger than the traditional x-leg cot. It folds up easily and fits into a carry bag so it transports and stores easily when not in use.

Buy Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Elk hunting
By Scout5050
I am not a small person and this cot is my second in two years. The first was supposed to hold me up but didn't, So i found this and after looking around bought it. Best cot i found.

See all 1 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large .
Best PriceBrowning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large .
Discount Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large
Cheap Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large .
Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large Reviews.
Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large for Sale.
Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large Price.
Browning Camping 8561114 Titan XP Cot, Large On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo