!!! Check Price Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House Comparison

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:08:44 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Reviews "Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House" quality product for you

    Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House. Best Selling Price Today Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House. Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House Detail & Feature

  • Floor Area: 126 square feet
  • Peak Height: 84 inches
  • Weight: 17 pounds, 7 ounces
  • Packed Size: 26.5 x 8 x 8 inches
  • 2 Inverted "T" Doors

Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House: Summary

    Protect yourself from mosquitoes and excessive sun whether you're at the campsite or in the backyard with the Wenzel Biscayne Screen House. The Biscayne features shock-corded fiberglass roof poles with steel frame uprights and with plastic corner hubs, allowing for straight walls and more interior space, and a fast feet pole connection system which results in a quick setup. As a result, the 14-by-12-foot screen house is big enough for several people and their camp chairs at once. Most importantly, the screen house's mesh walls keep out even the smallest insects, so you'll be safe from mosquitoes, no-see-ums, and other pests. Other features include a pair of inverted "T" doors for easy entry/exit, a welded polyethylene perimeter floor that eases setup and allows for placement over a picnic table once set up, and steel stakes. The Zephyr screen house measures 84 inches tall at the center and covers 126 square feet.

Buy Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5The Outdoorsman
By THE MACHINE
this screen tent is by far of the best quality ive ever owned or seen ever and ive shopped around ! I would buy it again if were twice the cost - and I am going to by a second one !

4Worth the $$$
By Debbie
Very sturdy. Easy to set up. It rained really hard, the edges on the inside were wet, but everything in the center was dry. Make sure everything on the outside rim is ok to get wet. Otherwise very pleased.

4Good picnic tent
By Amy DoVale
This is a very nice tent and was perfect for the picnic table area at the campsite. It was very easy to assemble and move around once standing. It covered over the table well and there was ample room to stand up and move around inside the tent. It does not have a liner, so rain did come through the screens one night - that is why I gave it 4 vs. 5 stars. If I recall, you can purchase the fly separately, but we opted not to do that.

See all 13 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House .
Best PriceWenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House .
Discount Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House
Cheap Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House .
Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House Reviews.
Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House for Sale.
Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House Price.
Wenzel Biscayne 14x12 Feet Screen House On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo