!!! Compare UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy Best Quality

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:28:10 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Get "UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy" Cheap for you

    Are You Searching For "UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

Buy Best Price UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy. If You Are Looking To Buy UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy. See more full reviews UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy Detail & Feature

  • Sturdy 10 by 10-foot professional grade aluminum shelter canopy with 600-denier heat-reflective silver-coated top
  • One-person setup with Honeycomb Tube Reinforcement Technology for durability, Pinch-Proof release levers, and 1.25-inch telescoping legs
  • Top offers 20 percent cooler shade, meets CPAI-84 fire code, repels water, and blocks 99 percent of UV rays
  • Folds down to 10 by 10 by 62 inches for storage and transport
  • Velcro leg curtains, wheeled bag, and anchoring spikes included; 5 year limited warranty

UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy: Summary

    Designed for those users that set up and takedown week in and week out and require a higher grade of durability and strength. Its revolutionary Honeycomb tube reinforcement technology and its jumbo 1 1/4" telescoping legs gives this Flagship shelter the designs to perform at maximum durability and strength.

Buy UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Love it!
By W Wilson
I am a 70 year old woman and got it for outdoor dog shows. Both my dogs and I need some shade in the hot Florida sun. I got this one because they say one person can put it up and take it down and because it seemed to be so well constructed. I have used it several times now and it certainly does the job. Had no trouble with a 15 mile per hour wind. While there are usually plenty of people around who what to help with putting up and taking down, I have twice insisted on doing by my self just to be sure I could if it was necessary and had no real trouble. Can't say it was entirely effortless for given lack of strength, but I did it and know that I can if needed.

I highly recommend it. Friends who have lots of experience with different canopies say it is the best they have ever seen.

1Find another tent!
By Mary M. Ortwine
The second time I used it, it totally collapsed--frame was 100 percent trashed. The design permits rain to accumulate in the top, which bent the frame-snaps to attach the top were off center best as I can tell. I was set up to do a craft show; had to drive home and get my old EZ-Up, which I've used for years through rain and wind. Contacted the company--NO WARRANTY!! They said it should be taken down in rain and slight wind. So why do they call it a professional model?? You can't just fold up and leave when you are doing a show if you are a professional! Offered a rebuilt frame for almost $169! Definitely do NOT recommend!!

5works as advertised
By A. Stahly
Well, I've had mine for about 1.5 years now...Used about 6-7 times... 2-3 in the rain...1 heavy rain.. but never very windy so I can't speak to high wind. First, it does go up and down with one person but you can cut your time in half if you have 2...works as advertised. In terms of quality, I can speak to the cover material and frame- both seem very very sturdy. The cover is thick and has held back the rain with no problem (with no poools forming)..and of course the sun. The frame seems perfectly fine as well. It comes in a very sturdy carrying case with wheels and even a harness to use as a backpack...Why on earth anyone would want to hoise this monster on their back is a bit beyond me but its there. The wheels work great. The *only* downside is the overall weight- I did read the review of the 70 year old person but if you think you need to move this up and down stairs and have back trouble or no help, i'd consider a lighter weight version. Otherwise this unit has been going strong for me now for about 18 or so months. It was well worth the 299 paid on amazon. Regarding the one reviewer who's unit collapsed..I suppose this could happen to anyone with any product so you need to make your own decision...I'm just chiming in on the side of WORKS WELL and highly recommend.

See all 7 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy .
Best PriceUnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy .
Discount UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy
Cheap UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy .
UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy Reviews.
UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy for Sale.
UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy Price.
UnderCover 10 x 10 Professional Honeycomb Core™ Aluminum Instant Canopy On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo