#1 Get Information GigaTent Durango Military Cot Best Quality

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:28:04 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Shop For "GigaTent Durango Military Cot" Deals for you

    Are You Searching For "GigaTent Durango Military Cot" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Buy Best Price GigaTent Durango Military Cot. Best Selling Price Today GigaTent Durango Military Cot. Is a wise investment for you my personal experience I should say that this products is the best for to buy GigaTent Durango Military Cot It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

GigaTent Durango Military Cot Detail & Feature

  • Sleeps one person up to 6' 3" tall
  • Holds up to 300 lbs
  • Dimensions opened are 35" x 80" x 18.5". Dimensions closed are 8" x 41" x 5"

GigaTent Durango Military Cot: Summary

    The Durango Military Style Cot sleeps one person up to 6' 3" tall and holds up to 300 lbs. Frame is made of lightweight, yet very strong aluminum with 3 scissor-action folding legs. Made of heavy duty polyester fabric. Dimensions opened are 35" x 80" x 18.5". Dimensions closed are 8" x 41" x 5". Cot weighs only 20lbs. Very easy to fold away. Stores easily when not in use. Includes heavy duty zippered carry bag.

Buy GigaTent Durango Military Cot Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Maybe a 5 star
By Jungle Man
I use this cot in my travels and have to set up and break it down almost daily. It is very sturdy and well made. i have been more then pleased with it. Plenty of room. I'm 6'3, no more feet hanging off the end is a joy. I would have gave it 5 stars and it may be deserving of it. However, a potential problem may lurk. The two cross bars that attach on the end, appear to be held in place by plastic looking caps for lack of a better word. I already have seen signs of wear on these caps from frequent setups. If it is just a plastic coating on top of aluminum, then all will be fine. But if it is just plastic, i see it eventually breaking and would no longer hold the cross bars in place. That is the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars. On the first few set ups the cross bars do take some effort to get on these caps because it is such a snug/tight fit, but over time it does become easier.

See all 1 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy GigaTent Durango Military Cot .
Best PriceGigaTent Durango Military Cot .
Discount GigaTent Durango Military Cot
Cheap GigaTent Durango Military Cot .
GigaTent Durango Military Cot Reviews.
GigaTent Durango Military Cot for Sale.