#1 Check Price PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) review

1 view

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:23 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Want to Buy "PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet)" Great price for you

    Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet)" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

You can observe more information,compare cost and also read review customer opinions just before buy PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet). Check Price Today Now PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet). Is a wise investment for you my personal experience I should say that this products is the best for to buy PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) Detail & Feature

  • Size: 10' x 10' x 8' Peak
  • Ingenious design utilizing high-performance, light weight aluminum tent poles
  • Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating.
  • Add the optional sidewalls (PN CW10S) to enclose 1 to 4 sides.
  • Weight: 16 lbs

PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet): Summary

    The Cottonwood LT 10x10 is our newest version of our popular 10x10 Cottonwood design. New for 2012 is our new PahaQue green color, and provisions to add optional side panels. Same high-performance design, with a new look and upgrade options! Ideal for those who take the outdoors seriously, whether it's a family gathering in the park, a fishing trip by the river, or a fully equipped campsite. Packs down to an ultra compact size 10” (rolled) x 30” – fits easily into it’s heavy duty, oversized carry bag with built-in adjustable shoulder strap. Super easy to set up and take down  Ingenious design utilizing high-performance, light weight aluminum tent poles.  Light rain showers, no problem, roof material is polyester fiber with 1500mm water proof coating. Add the optional sidewalls (PN CW10S) to enclose 1 to 4 sides. PahaQue insists on using the finest materials and components available. The new Cottonwood LT is the result of this blend of design, production skills, and our commitment to quality.

Buy PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Rock Solid, very Well-Built
By CampFool101
After going through a number of the easy up style canopies, which seem to last about 3 months and are heavy, a friend recommended this item so I we decided to give it a try. It is worth every penny, in fact I would spend even more for this now that I know how lightweight, easy to set up, durable and well-built it is. We had heavy winds for two days and rain for one, and our Cottonwood stood up quite well in the weather. It is important to use the guy lines on windy days, apparently some people are too stupid to figure that out. Like any big tent it will absorb a lot of wind, but we found that when we had it staked down and the guy lines in use, that it was very very stable. Highly recommend!

5Very nice!
By LisaB
This is a high quality shelter, and it goes up easily and is lightweight compared to a pop up.
We are going on an all summer trip and am sure we will use it often.

2Looks nice but leaks
By K. Clark
Took the Pahaque to the Great Smokey Mountains National Park last week.Several folks stopped to inquire about it. When it started to rain at a rate of 0.07 inches an hour, which is a very light rain, the Pahaque leaked. Everything we put on our table was wet. Since it is advertised as waterproof we were surprised to find all our chairs wet. I don't know what Pahaque considers a light rain, but 7/100 th of an inch an hour is pretty darn light in my book. If you are looking for a hot shade it's OK, but don't fall for the line" light rain no problem" I would not reccomend.

See all 8 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) .
Best PricePahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) .
Discount PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet)
Cheap PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) .
PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) Reviews.
PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) for Sale.
PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) Price.
PahaQue Wilderness Cottonwood LT 2012 Shade Shelter (Forest Green, 10 x 10 Feet) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo