!!! Price Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage reviews

1 view

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:58 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Affordable "Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage" SALE for you

    Are You Finding Where to Buy For "Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

See more full reviews Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage. Best Selling Price Today Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage. See more full reviews Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage best selling here.

Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage Detail & Feature

  • 45" W x 37" D x 15.5" H
  • Weather-fighting design
  • Heavy-duty materials
  • Radio frequency-welded seams
  • Straps quickly and easily to cars

Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage: Summary

    With its great price, weather-fighting design and heavy-duty materials, our Go!15 offers excellent value unmatched in its class. Built with RF-welded seams, a deeply recessed zipper, and heavy-duty UV-resistant vinyl, the Go!15 offers super weather-fighting protection. A #10 coil zipper, heavy-duty plastic hardware and the universal attachment system make this a great performing carrier. It straps quickly and easily to cars with or without rack systems.

Buy Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Exceeded Expectations
By Kevin White
We couldn't decide between the hard box or the Sherpack. We went for the Sharepak mainly because we did not have much space to store the hard box in our garage. The Sherpack is very well made and is really quick and easy to throw up on the roof. The best thing is that we did not have to buy anymore hardware (Toyota Highlander) as we only have the from to back bars. We traveled on the freeway at fast speeds and had no problems at at. Finally, the thing is deceptive as far as how much stuff you can fit in. We had cases for 6 people and barley filled it 3/4 of the way. As far as security, we left it and went into town or for lunch several times - we wrapped the straps so well that non one would want to take it off, and you can padlock the zippers. The price is so much more reasonable that the hardtop boxes too. I would highly recommend over a hard-top box.

Update: 7/26/2012 If you have a Toyota Highlander and you do not have a towing ball, you may have experienced the difficulties in getting a bike rack (well at least a cheap one) as you will have to also purchase the cross bars for a roof rack. Well, guess what we used? I have a large sheet of foam lying around and put it at the bottom of the Sherpack and packed two kids bikes (7 and 9 year old kids) into the Sherpack - and still had enough room for a ton of camping gear! I don't think an adult size bike would fit (although have not tried). I only removed the front wheels, but it made for a perfect solution.
Adding a few words now so others with the same issue can find this post by searching. Highlander, bike rack, kid's bike. Email me is you have any questions, I have some pics.

5Easy to use, kept everything safe and dry
By Stuff
I bought this in a rush when we realized that we would never fit our vacation gear in my compact suv. I have roof rails but no racks and it worked beautifully (there are also directions for racks, as well as no rails at all). I also got the mat to ensure that it didn't scratch the roof or slip around. It was simple to set up, held a lot and stayed in place. We drove through several driving rainstorms but everything stayed dry. It was easy to wipe any accumulated bugs and dirt off later and store. I was very pleased! Be sure to use the little clips to secure the loose ends of the straps or else they make an annoying flapping sound.

5Easy to use and weather proof
By Phillip Bower
Definitely recommend this product. I initially looked at hard cargo carriers, but do not have room for storing the hard boxes and the cost was higher than I wanted to pay for something I will only use once or twice per year. I was initially skeptical of soft bags, but bought the Sherpak after reading good reviews and because it met my budget and storage requirements.

I used the Sherpak on a 1700 mile round trip from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania in December on my 2006 Chevy Equinox. The Sherpak was easy to load and attached to my factory roof rack cross bars. Once you get it set up, you can load it and attach it in matter of minutes. It was plenty big enough to hold all of the luggage for a family of four plus boxes of gifts. I purchased and used the Sherpak roof protector, and it fit perfectly on the roof.

One issue I encountered was that the factory cross bars on the Equinox do not spread apart far enough for the bag to sit flat between them - the back of the bag extends over the rear cross bar. Fortunately, the strap attachment system is designed with flexibility in mind, and I was able to attach the bag firmly in place by running the rear straps along the side of the bag and under the rear cross bar. I did not notice any change in vehicle stability even when the bag was full. I did notice a slight decrease in fuel efficiency versus normal highway driving, but no more than expected.

We drove through snow and heavy rain on the trip and the bag did not leak. Road salt spray washed right off with soap and water. It dries quickly and folded right back up after use for storage.

Make sure to secure any loose strap ends. I initially used the clips that are provided for this purpose, but the strap ends all worked their way out as we drove and made extremely loud flapping noises. I ended up tying the loose ends to D-rings or other straps instead of relying on the clips and this solved the problem.

See all 100 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage .
Best PriceSherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage .
Discount Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage
Cheap Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage .
Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage Reviews.
Sherpak Go 15 Cartop Storage for Sale.