#1 Shopping King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens review

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:28:16 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Are You Looking For "King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens" best product for you

    Are You Searching For "King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

best guarantee is good price and compare price on King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens. Best Selling Price Today King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens. Very competitive price ok if want to check discount price now see price and get get discount for King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens Detail & Feature

  • 10 by 10 Garden Party-Green
  • 1-3/8-Inch White Powder Coated Steel Frame
  • Green Polyester cover with Bug Screens
  • UV Inhibitors; Fire Retardant; Water Resistant

King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens: Summary

    The 10 by 10-Inch Garden Party offers as a great addition to any backyard patio. With built in bug screen walls this unit no only provides protection from sun rays and rain but bugs as well.

Buy King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

4nice but....
By Gerry
The canopy was beautiful when I put it up in May.I now wish that I had ordered the beige one, because now it's August and the blue top has faded from the sun.The waterproofing is still holding up well. It's been great to protect us from bugs, and the frame has held up well in strong winds. I will probably contact the company to see if I can purchase a new top.I am glad I bought this item, I just wish I had picked the lighter color.

5Works great once you get it set up and bolted down
By Heather
Just don't do like I did and think you can put it up by yourself - you will need help. Preferably from tall people with a little patience b/c the poles slip out easily when you are installing it. So, it took myself and two others taller than me (I'm 5'6") plus a ladder...anyway, now that the poles are up and bolted (well, really actually they are very large screws that I drilled holes for first and then used a ratchet - is that the name of the tool? - to screw down to the deck), the canopy is up and doing well. I haven't taken it down even though there have been several wind/rain storms - a couple with hail - but it's good so far. I think I'd just consider taking it down for a hurricane and then probably in late fall or early winter.

4Glad to have it
By S. M. Baggett
Researched many, and feel I made absolutely the right choice. It now graces our deck and makes it the elegant "porch" I hoped it would be. Chose almond, though would have preferred other colors, because previous reviewers said the darker colors faded.

Well constructed and easy to assemble. Though poles are infinitely larger and heavier than I expected, it just means the gazebo is that much sturdier. Love the mosquito netting that hooks on like a shower curtain -- all four sides -- that can be tied back to the four corners or enclose you when the rain falls or the bugs bite.

Very happy.

See all 10 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens .
Best PriceKing Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens .
Discount King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens
Cheap King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens .
King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens Reviews.
King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens for Sale.
King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens Price.
King Canopy GP1010G 10 Feet by 10 Feet Garden Party Canopy, Green with Bug screens On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo