$ Get Information Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair sale

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:30:12 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Affordable "Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair" Best Price for you

    Are You Finding For "Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair. How To Check Price For Reviews of Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair. See more full reviews Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair best selling here.

Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair Detail & Feature

  • Picnic Time Coca-Cola Portable Sports Chair
  • Made of durable polyester with padding for extra comfort; chair holds up to 300 pounds
  • Sturdy aluminum frame and adjustable shoulder strap
  • Attached accessories panel includes a variety of pockets to hold items such as cell phones, sunglasses, magazines, or a scorekeeper's pad
  • Convenient side table folds out and will hold up to ten pounds of weight, making it perfect for holding food or drinks

Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair: Summary

    This Coca-Cola Logoed Sports Chair by Picnic Time is the ultimate spectator chair. It's a lightweight, portable folding chair with a sturdy aluminum frame that has an adjustable shoulder strap for easy carrying. If you prefer not to use the shoulder strap, the chair also has two sturdy webbing handles that come into view when the chair is folded. The extra-wide seat is 19-1/2 inches, and is made of durable 600D polyester with padding for extra comfort, while the armrests padded as well, for optimal relaxation. On the side of the chair is an accessories panel that includes a variety of pockets to hold such items as your cell phone, sunglasses, magazines, or a scorekeeper's pad. It also includes an insulated bottled beverage pouch and a zippered security pocket to keep valuables out of plain view. A convenient side table folds out and will hold up to ten pounds of weight, making it perfect for holding food or drinks. The Picnic Time Sports Chair makes a perfect gift for those who enjoy spectator sports, RV-ing, and camping. Maximum weight capacity for the chair is 300 lbs.

Buy Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Chair!
By Smitty
We love this chair so much I am going to order another one. Very comfortable! The pockets and table are great additions to carry lots of "stuff" (my phone, my drink, snacks, etc)

5Great chair
By Waterloo Boy
I love this chair. I have two Granddaughters playing softball, which means last weekend alone I watched nine games of softball while sitting in this chair. Somebody always comments on my nice chair. It's very nicely made and also comfortable.

3Missing Items
By Vanessa C.
The items shown on the invoice did not match those inside the package. This did not allow me to fully rate the item and I am waiting for the balance of the item in order to change my view. No notice was given of items missing.

See all 4 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair .
Best PricePicnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair .
Discount Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair
Cheap Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair .
Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair Reviews.
Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair for Sale.
Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair Price.
Picnic Time Coca Cola Portable Sports Chair On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo