# Check Price Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag reviews

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:47 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Order "Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag" Reviews for you

    Are You Searching For "Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

best guarantee is good price and compare price on Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag. Best Selling Price Today Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag. See more full reviews Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag best selling here.

Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag Detail & Feature

  • Lightweight Design: Ideal for carrying large loads over short distances while saving space and weight
  • Premium Durability: RF-welded, 300D urethane double-coated nylon body, 400D HD urethane- coated nylon bottom.
  • Reliable Protection: Roll-down Dry Seal closure for the best watertight protection
  • PVC-Free: Eco-friendlier fabrics reduce environmental impact
  • Weight 1 lbs 14 oz / 870 g, Width 9 in / 23 cm, Length 17.5 in / 44 cm, Height 25 in / 64 cm, Volume 3940 cu. in / 65 liters

Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag: Summary

    Our highest level of durability and a lighter weight result in the premium performance of this eco-friendlier version of our popular Boundary™ Pack. It features our classic, watertight Dry Seal™ roll-top closure and is made of a PVC-free, scrim-reinforced urethane providing our highest level of abrasion resistance while treading lightly on the planet. A lightweight suspension system includes waterproof and ventilated shoulder straps, as well as a waist belt on every size. Available in three sizes: The 115L and 70L sizes close with side-cinch buckles, while the daypack-size 35L includes a top buckle closure.

Buy Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5EXPLORER
By explorer
I have used this bag many times and recently in Honduras. Weeks traveling in a pick up truck bed with rain on and off no problem. The best thing is the back pack straps are removable for airline transport. Put them back on when you arrive at your destination. This manufacturer makes many great products but this is one of my favorites for travel around the world. Kilimanjaro, Panama and all over Honduras including the famous Rio Platano Biosphere Reserve rafting expedition from the headwaters to the coast (Class V).

5It did the job.
By JoAnne C. Takara
I used this to pack my clothing and gear for a 3 day/3 night canoe trip down the Green River. It never got fully submerged in water but it did rain for most of a day and part of another and everything stayed dry. The quality of the bag is great. No problems so far.

5Good bag
By A Hwang
The material is thicker and the straps are sewn on securely. It is better than a very expensive one that I bought from Sxxxxs where the strap ripped off the first time I picked it up when it had a fish in it.

See all 10 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag .
Best PriceSeal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag .
Discount Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag
Cheap Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag .
Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag Reviews.
Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag for Sale.
Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag Price.
Seal Line Black Canyon Boundary 70 Litre Duffle Bag On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo