!!! Check Price Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular best price

1 view

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:28:27 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Online Purchase "Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular" available for you

    Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular. How To Check Price For Reviews of Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular. Very competitive price ok if want to check discount price now see price and get get discount for Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular best selling here.

Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular Detail & Feature

  • Oversized, rectangular, 20 degree Fahrenheit sleeping bag with synthetic Slumberloft fill
  • Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut to prevent cold spots
  • Flat or contoured Flip Over Hood; draft tube to prevent heat loss; anti-snag zipper
  • Polyester hex ripstop shell; poly-cotton liner
  • Fits heights up to 6 feet, 4 inches

Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular: Summary

    Slumberjack Esplanade 20 degree Sleeping Bag... slip into a deep slumber inside this cozy sleep zone! Slippery, soft-touch lining is an inviting feel on this Esplanade Sleeping Bag! After a fun day of snowmobiling, snowshoeing or whatever activity you're up to, the comfortable, cold-stopping construction you get here is second-to-none. The secret? Superior Slumberloft insulation, mixed with lock-tight draft tubing on the zipper to stop chilly air from sneaking in. Stuff Sack included! Two-layer, off-set construction and differential cut prevents cold spots; Flip-over hood allows you to flip the hood inside out for a flat, or contoured feel; Draft collar prevents heat loss from neck and shoulder area; Anti snag zipper protection; Oversized side panel for a roomier, more comfortable fit; Regular Right measures 84 x 34" and weighs 4 lbs., 11 ozs. (fill is 2 lbs., 12 ozs.). Fits up to 6'4" tall.; Packs to 10 x 17"; Convenient interior chest pocket keeps valuables safe, and within arm's reach. Get yours today! Slumberjack Esplanade 20 degree Sleeping Bag

Buy Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Great Value!
By EZAS
I have the zero* version of this bag and it's great. It looks just like the picture with the zipper more on the top of the bag. This helps keep you from ending up laying on the zipper. The zipper works better than on bags costing twice as much. There are two thick pieces of cloth that keep the lining away from the zipper. The other thing I like about the zipper is that it actually has two zipper pulls. One on the inside and one on the outside. I think this works much better than one pull that does both inside and outside.

The velcro tabs have kind of a cool feature. When you are not using the velcro on the draft collar or hood, they fold back on themselves to cover the velcro. The draft collar does what it is supposed to and the draw strings for both the draft collar and hood work well.

I have only one very small complaint but I don't think its unique to this bag. The hood does not fold flat. if you are not using the hood you turn it inside out. This leaves kind of a lumpy surface for putting a pillow on. If you don't use a pillow you might like the thickness the folded back hood creates.

After I bought this bag I went out sleeping bag shopping. (I always have to convince myself I like what I bought). I came home liking this bag even more and I looked at bags up to $150.

5Great pseudo mummy bag for car camping
By sayNOtoMOMjeans
I sleep with my legs crossed in a "figure 4" shape - impossible to do in a traditional mummy. I learned this while camping; not the best time for a bout of insomnia due to discomfort. I hadn't given much thought to my preferred sleeping position when I bought my mummy bag. I'm 5'4" and 136 lbs and fit inside my bag just fine until I tried to achieve my default sleep position. I bought this bag because of it's roominess and mummylike features. It's high quality for car camping. I don't know that I would pack it into the back country without a bivy but I'm not planning on wilderness camping. It's attractive and it's warm. Best of all - I can cross my legs! It takes some work to get it back in it's stuff sack but it's doable. It is just what I was looking for and I can't wait to use it!

5Great bag for the price
By Matthew D. Himes
I used this bag in the boundary waters (in minnesota) at the end of october last year. There was ice, snow, cold whether, and a tough of mild weather. The bag worked out really well. There is enough room for me to move my legs around a bit. Its pretty warm but the best part about it I think is the mummy style draw string around the top. Its easy to operate and helps keep you nice and cozy!

See all 11 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular .
Best PriceSlumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular .
Discount Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular
Cheap Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular .
Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular Reviews.
Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular for Sale.
Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular Price.
Slumberjack Esplanade Oversized 20 Degree Hooded Sleeping Bag Regular On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo