!!! Compare Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack Comparison

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:28:21 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Buy "Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack" Best Buy for you

    Are You Finding Where to Buy For "Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack. Best Selling Price Today Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack. See more full reviews Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack best selling here.

Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack Detail & Feature

  • Sleek travel pack with detachable full featured day pack
  • 450D Honeycomb-600D Polyester-1000D Kodra fabrics
  • Detachable full featured 20 litre 1220ci. Daypack
  • Sliding torso-adjusting suspension
  • Full hideaway suspension

Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack: Summary

    The Asolo Navigator series of Travel backpacks was designed to offer every possible feature and convenience for the adventure traveler. Whether your wondering the streets of Nice on the French Riviera or navigating the jungles of the Amazon, features like a toiletry kit, a detachable daypack, hideaway suspension system (waist belt, shoulder harness), integrated rainfly, and a zippered waist belt pocket all attribute to making your adventure as easy as possible.

Buy Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Pack stands the test of time and travel *and packing it to the nuts*
By Jennifer
I would recommend this pack to anybody looking for a travel pack and wants something that is easy to take on the plane with them. I don't do camping with packs - but if I started, I wouldn't use this pack. This pack seems to be more for the traveler that is using the travel pack to get from hotel or hostel to the next hotel or hostel. I do day hikes, and we have used the zip away pack for that.

Like:
- I've had my bag since 2004 - I'm still using it now. It's been through southeast asia/china 3 times, europe, and Australia. Only now, are the zippers starting to get a bit rusty (but I've also moved to the tropics... I've been here 4 years, and it's only just starting to do that)
- durable zipper where you can stuff the crap out of your bag and doesn't bust
- 4 large clips that cover the zipper just in case said zipper does bust from you stuffing the crap out of it (my zippers have always held up, I've never had a busted zipper)
- carry bag that detaches is perfect for carry on luggage
- cover that zips up from the bottom that will cover all carry straps (you don't have to bag your pack when doing air plain travel or worry about your straps getting caught); when you have zipped it all up, there are 2 VERY sturdy handles - top and side - that make it great for airport transfers
- when you use the cover, you can then also put more stuff into the covered area (this is our fav place to put our jackets that we don't need on the plane but want easy access - don't forget they're there though)
- rain cover that will fit over top of all added bags even when stuffed to the nuts
- bottom area is large enough for hiking boots and then some
- can access the bottom section through the main area - this is great for when you have something thin but long (like artwork you've picked up)
- love the tavel pack for all it's extra pockets. I have been looking for a year now for a replacement pack that I would use for carry-ons and weekend trips but I haven't yet found one that I like better.

Don't like:
- I don't trust the toiletry bag to not get caught on things - especially when the day pack is off because it sticks out. We have done it, and it did last, but we try to put it inside the pack when possible
- bottom section is not completely sealed off of main area (this is a good thing mostly, but only bad if you want to keep smelly/wet stuff away from your clean stuff. Just get a dry sack and this is no longer a bad thing)
- carrying my bag when it's stuffed to the nuts (but who likes doing that with any pack?)
- as one of the other review said, having a hole for a hydration pack would be a nice addition, but most of the zippers are 2 way, so you can just zip around it without any issues.
- I wouldn't use this pack for hiking

4Every possible feature?!
By AL
The description states "designed to offer every possible feature for the adventurer/traveller." Really? How in the world do you design such a backpack without a single thought to hydration? C'mon... there's actually TWO backpacks in one, and NEITHER one has a simple zipper pouch and hole for a hydration bladder OR it's drinking hose! What would it take? A zipper, and two 1 1/2" holes; one each on either side of the top carry strap (of either of the two packs,) to thread the hose through. I don't get it. Besides, in the absence of the bladder compartment, you'd expect at least a water bottle holder on either or both of the side straps, NO?

See all 2 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack .
Best PriceAsolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack .
Discount Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack
Cheap Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack .
Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack Reviews.
Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack for Sale.
Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack Price.
Asolo Navigator 80 Large Travel Pack On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo