$ Buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) Comparison

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:35 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Are You Finding Best Reviews Of "Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver)" Best Buy for you

    Are You Looking For "Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver)" ?.

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

You can observe more information,compare cost and also read review customer opinions just before buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver). If You Are Looking To Buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver). Welcome to shops for review and check price to buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) It will definitely help you decide what is best for you.

Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) Detail & Feature

  • Built-in rechargeable battery
  • Stainless steel finish, LCD Display
  • Dual outlets - adjustable shower and tap outlets
  • Silicone hoses with quick connect fittings
  • Complete kit includes - showerhead and pump assembly, AC and DC adaptors and carry bag

Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver): Summary

    The Aquacube Series III is the most advanced portable hot water generator in the world. This great new product is both DIGITAL and CORDLESS. just dial in the output temperature and watch it deliver. All you need is a water source, a 1 -Pounds propane cylinder and a fully charged unit and you have hot water at your fingertips in even the most remote places. Features push button controls - on or off, showerhead or tap and water pump. LCD display showing - flame ignition, battery power, water mode and both water inlet and outlet temperatures. Built in rechargeable battery runs without the need for an external power source. With a built in gas regulator , uses a disposable 1 -Pounds propane cylinder which is enough gas for continuous operation on full power for over 40 minutes. Enough gas for 8 x 5 minute showers from one convenient and space saving cartridge. NOTE: Due to the manufactures function and quality testing procedures, there is a possibility for trace amounts of residual water to be left in the inlet/outlet tubing lines of the Acqucube. The residual water should not effect the function or components of the unit.

Buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Hot water, on demand, where you need it
By L. Blake
I purchased this after being disappointed with the Coleman. The BaseCamp has proven to be the solution to my needs.
I'm doing a camper conversion on a high roof Nissan NV 3500 and want to have hot water out of a camper (plenty of ventilation with a roof fan), at a cabin and at a primitive campsite (like BLM land).
This unit is compact, well made and simple to operate. It has separate outlets for the shower and swing-out faucet that you select via the control panel (defaults to the shower). In my case it gets used as hot water for the camper sink and as a portable shower outside the camper.
It heats up fast and does a good job of getting water warm. If you want really hot water, you cycle it thru a couple times (run the water back into the 5 gallon bucket a couple times before using the shower). No safety issues...there is an auto-shutoff on the heater to keep the water from getting too hot.
The hose for the shower head is plenty long, about 100 inches, and MUCH more flexible than the Coleman. I mounted it midships and I can use it behind the camper without removing it. The shower head has adjustable spray patterns and a switch to turn the water on and off (very handy). It will run on the internal battery for 3-5 quick showers, or plug into a 12V outlet for extended use (with an included heavy duty 16 ft cord). The ability to run on 12V is one of the things that sets this apart from the Coleman unit(runs on internal battery only).
Another feature that sets it apart is the ability to control the flow out of the faucet. A small lever lets you set the flow rate and it stays that way until you change it. Slowing the flow also lets the water heat up more.
The hoses, fittings and connectors are all good quality; with Nitto style ring-and-ball snap fittings (like the Hi Cupla Ace HA-80SN) on both water connections (another plus over the Coleman). It comes with a sturdy carrying case that has room for the various accessories as well as a propane cylinder, again advantage over Coleman.
A 1 lb propane cylinder will last quite a while, but it's been pretty popular so I sometimes use an adapter and extension hose to connect it to an aluminum 10lb tank (Worthington 299889, like on sailboats). The pressure regulator on the BaseCamp is easily removable for cleaning and can swivel to accommodate the angle of a hose. Just be sure to close the valve on the tank and let it burn off the gas in the hose before disconnecting.
One downside is that there is no online support or parts availability (Coleman wins here). The website for Basecamp products says "coming soon" but it's been that way for months (Sept 2012). The Mr. Heater site doesn't even list it. It's worked fine so far but not sure what to do if it needs parts or service. Let's hope the company gets this part right too.
All in all, this is a great choice if you want warm/hot water at a campsite or in a large camper. I highly recommend it and have friends who have purchased one after using mine a few times.
UPDATE: October 2012
I've used it on 4 campouts now and it's been great. Works every time and no problems. Needed to recirculate the water a bit after a particularly cold night but it got nice and hot in short order. Contacted Mr. Heater to see if they actually support the product and received a prompt and friendly reply from their Director of Customer Response. Yes, they support it and are updating their website to reflect the entire new Basecamp product line. I also got a .pdf version of the user manual from them (I carry a tablet with all equipment manuals). Haven't needed support but it's nice to know where to go if something comes up. Pretty much removes that concern.
UPDATE: June 2013
I,ve used it on dozens of trips and it works flawlessly. Everyone who has used it really appreciated the hot shower after a day of trudging around the boonies.
But, still no product support from Mr. Heater. Website still says "coming soon"....
I contacted Primus in Australia and was referred to the U.S. distributor, Enerco Group, Inc. in Cleveland, and they were able to provide some parts I wanted. A little extra work but worth it.
Still highly recommend this product.

5It WORKS!!!!
By BAlaska
A friend gave us a propane shower for our remote property that never, ever worked. In frustration I searched the web, found the Basecamp by Mr. Heater shower and ordered it. It arrived (free shipping to Alaska) in less than a week and it worked! It worked first time, and so far every time. This makes a longer stay at our cabin so much more enjoyable. I am so glad we bought the Basecamp. The pump works just fine immersed in our rain barrel. The only drawback is the need to use small, disposable propane containers. I'd rather be able to use a larger, refillable, more environmentally responsible system. But I do love a hot shower on demand.

5Love it!
By Brane Frees
We (wife & I) bought this to give us the ability to have hot showers at some of the local primitive campgrounds. I need my morning shower as badly as some folks need their cup of coffee.

It was everything I had hoped it would be - simple to set up and operate and performed flawlessly. The construction and quality of the unit are top notch.

AND..... On an anecdotal note, while I was having what was the 5th shower to be taken on the initial battery charge - the charge was used up and the shower abruptly ended. There I stood in the portable shower enclosure on a chilly morning covered in soap from head to toe, facing the VERY unpleasant prospect of having to rinse off with VERY cold water from the 5 gallon bucket that was feeding the unit.

Wife to the rescue! She pulled the included 12V cigarette lighter plug-in accessory from the carrying bag and plugged it into our nearby vehicle (long cord) and - Oh Happy Day! - I was once again having warm water flowing out of the shower head. No cold water rinse for me!

I was a really happy camper, literally.

Lessons learned: 1) You only get about 4 full showers per battery charge 2) Park the vehicle close to your shower site if you're going to exceed that number

I heartily recommend this water heater for whenever your camping journeys take you beyond the reach of modern plumbing. Unless, of course, a hot shower isn't all that important to you.

See all 39 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) .
Best PriceBasecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) .
Discount Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver)
Cheap Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) .
Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) Reviews.
Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) for Sale.
Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) Price.
Basecamp by Mr. Heater Aquacube Digital Shower (Blk/Silver) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo