#1 Shopping Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) best buy

williamm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:27:52 PM7/2/14
to campin...@googlegroups.com
Surprize Value "Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green)" Deals for you

    Want Read Reviews Of "Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green)" ?.

Check Price Update View More Detail

See more full reviews Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green). Best Selling Price Today Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green). We got product detail for Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) best selling here.

Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) Detail & Feature

  • A backcountry tarp that can be used anywhere
  • Big Area tarp provides 120 square feet of coverage
  • 20 different anchor points offer a variety of setup possibilities
  • Packed weight is 44 ounces
  • 1 year limited warranty

Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green): Summary

    Crazy Tarps are some of the most useful and versatile pieces of gear ever made. Crazy Creek tarps provide excellent coverage anywhere, anytime that you need to shelter your cook area, gear storage, virtually anything you want to protect from the elements. Lighter than the B.A. Tarp. Waterproof taped seams. Comes complete with guy lines, stakes, seam sealer and stuff sack. 20 anchor points. 70D coated ripstop nylon.

Buy Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) Now !!

Most helpful customer reviews

4Great piece of kit
By Timothy A. Jackson
I've camped under my tarp in massive downpours and in temps down to the lows 30's F. it has held up well, hasn't leaked, and survived howling winds. I camp out every month of the year in New England, and have used the tarp for 13 months.
Basically, it works as advertised. I'd like to see more tie down spots on the center line, there are only two, one at each end, while there are multiple tie downs along the edges and at the quarter fold.
It's well made and sturdy, and I recommend it without reservation.

4BA Tarp Lite, 10 yr review
By don bingham
I have had this tarp at least 10 years. The only problem I have had is the heat seal tape on the underside for field area of the tarp have separated. The fact that it does not have grommets is a plus as the web loops are more durable. The field webbing loops are very nice for hanging when one does not have ideal pitching conditions. The two loops on the underside are great for hanging LED lanterns, or to string a clothes line. I had this tarp set up in Zion NP Watchman campground and it rained every day for 4 days. I was the only person in the campground sitting outside. I will always take this on a camping trip unless it was a backpacking trip. Crazy Creek used to(and may still) make a smaller version of this which works well over a hammock.

5Crazy Creek BA Tarp Lite
By Viking Tacco
I don't go camping without it.
Serves as either a great tarp over my hammock with plenty of room for a chair and duffel underneath, or as a small group dining fly when backpacking.
One nice feature is it has loops underneath the tarp along the ridgeline so you can hang clothes, towel, or small light underneath it and out of the rain. The loops have been sealed so this way you don't get wicking of water and a drip drip drip underneath.
Great product.
Green is sort of stealthy - I always choose the same two trees at camp and a lot of people don't know I am back there.

See all 7 customer reviews...
See all Customer Reviews !

Best Buy Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) .
Best PriceCrazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) .
Discount Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green)
Cheap Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) .
Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) Reviews.
Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) for Sale.
Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) Price.
Crazy Creek B.A. Tarp Lite (Forest Green) On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo