Camp Quotes

Billy DeMyer

Apr 1, 2013, 12:14:27 AM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam
Post here funny quotes that people say. Such as

"I have you by your balls." -Pierce

Ryan Perfect

Apr 1, 2013, 12:21:21 AM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"I hate you my name is not PAPPI!!!"
-Elizabeth "Pappi" Pappas

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

Travis Lindsey

Apr 1, 2013, 1:04:00 AM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I'm surprised it wasn't "I fucking hate you, my name is not PAPPI!!!"

She loves that word.

Elizabeth Pappas

Apr 1, 2013, 1:09:55 AM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
My name is seriously NOT PAPPI! THAT IS NOT A THING! And I do not say that all the time!! Lies...

Noelle Buttery

Apr 1, 2013, 1:46:07 AM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"I love you Noelle."

- everyone in camp

Ryan Perfect

Apr 1, 2013, 3:14:53 AM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Of course our lovely co chair...
"No one cares what you have to say" -Melinda Rae Pope

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

Billy DeMyer

Apr 1, 2013, 8:55:25 AM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Or " Sorry I've lost interest." and then looks somewhere else lol

Erik Blixt

Apr 1, 2013, 7:10:06 PM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam
"Use me"

Scott when talking about pregnancy

Scott Montague

Apr 1, 2013, 7:10:55 PM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
^^ ;)

Amanda Martindale

Apr 1, 2013, 11:33:20 PM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Noelle- "I got more booty den beyonce"
Thats what we're naming our DG when we find our we're partners.

Noelle Buttery

Apr 1, 2013, 11:41:06 PM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Amanda- "I'm sorry I'm so popular."

Melinda Rae Pope

Apr 1, 2013, 11:54:48 PM4/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
That was Gretchen from Mean Girls

Sent from my iPhone

Amanda Martindale

Apr 1, 2013, 11:59:14 PM4/1/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Technically Gretchen says, "I'm sorry that people are jealous of me, but I can't help it that I'm so popular." We're kind of like the same person though. That's why my hair is so big.

Noelle Buttery

Apr 2, 2013, 12:18:45 AM4/2/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Amanda on having lunch with me: "I guess we can maybe let the wooser in on too. MAYBE. I might just want to stare at you the whole time..."

Woosnam

Apr 2, 2013, 12:32:36 AM4/2/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"Holy shit my car"
-Erik

Bobsicle

Apr 2, 2013, 1:21:57 AM4/2/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"FcWOOsive"  (exclusive)

Bobsicle

Apr 2, 2013, 1:23:26 AM4/2/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"If Noelle were here we would "NOELLE" where to go eat!"

Amanda Martindale

Apr 2, 2013, 1:38:53 AM4/2/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"Btdubs y'all... girl til 17" -Scott on his gender.

Noelle Buttery

Apr 2, 2013, 3:00:44 AM4/2/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
I get it Bobsicle. Clever.

Erik Blixt

Apr 2, 2013, 10:30:38 AM4/2/13
to Camp Woosnam
But for real... holy shit my car

Noelle Buttery

Apr 2, 2013, 9:00:02 PM4/2/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Pierce at dinner:  "If the mammary glands aren't big enough...what's the point."  --- discussing Pierce's ideal wife
                          "The Jamiesons breed thirsty babies."  ---- self explanatory

Billy DeMyer

Apr 3, 2013, 2:46:40 PM4/3/13
to Camp Woosnam
"You put it in my mouth!" -Amanda

Carley Mallett

Apr 4, 2013, 11:02:22 AM4/4/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"My French will make some panties drop." - Pierce on his super amazing French skills

Erik Blixt

Apr 4, 2013, 11:21:58 AM4/4/13
to Camp Woosnam
And then he said it in French

Billy DeMyer

Apr 4, 2013, 12:50:40 PM4/4/13
to Camp Woosnam
How do you say that in French Pierce?

Pierce Jamieson

Apr 6, 2013, 11:43:15 AM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
First of all, I said "My French accent is so impeccable that it will drop your panties."

En français, on peut dire "Mon competence de la langue francaise va de votre lingerie tomber."

Jordyn Michalik

Apr 6, 2013, 2:02:53 PM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
See if my French class had had useful phrases like this maybe I would have actually passed the AP

Jordyn Michalik

Apr 6, 2013, 3:16:38 PM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"It's like my own personal hail storm. "
-rachel

Bobsicle

Apr 6, 2013, 11:08:02 PM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

So I was in Erik's car today and there was a green dress and white high heels on the floorboard:

Me: "Erik were you doing something suspicious in here last night?"
Erik: "No...Sometimes I just like to feel pretty."

Bobsicle

Apr 6, 2013, 11:08:42 PM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"Trevor is like a sour patch kid, first he's sour, then he's sweet."

-Travis on Trevor

Bobsicle

Apr 6, 2013, 11:09:07 PM4/6/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"Sometimes guys just gotta spread their legs in the car."

-Erik

Bobsicle

Apr 7, 2013, 12:48:06 AM4/7/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"Dickson!"

-Drunk girl in the next car over

Carley Mallett

Apr 7, 2013, 4:48:16 PM4/7/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"Are y'all just excessively frat... or...?"
"We're peanut butter and jelly...."
oh...

Ryan Perfect

Apr 7, 2013, 6:56:49 PM4/7/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"You're a little bitch" -Melinda to Erik. #truth

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

Elizabeth Pappas

Apr 7, 2013, 8:33:51 PM4/7/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
That was such a perfect moment

Bobsicle

Apr 9, 2013, 4:18:39 PM4/9/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"A ducks penis is not longer than its body..you're a fucking retard."

-Anonymous to Trevor

Ryan Perfect

Apr 11, 2013, 1:58:35 AM4/11/13
to Camp Woosnam
"My cousin wasn't born with an asshole....so now he randomly just shits himself all the time."  -Shelby Novosad <3

Erik Blixt

Apr 11, 2013, 10:40:00 AM4/11/13
to Camp Woosnam
"You're being a bitch"

Melinda

Shelby Novosad

Apr 11, 2013, 1:05:04 PM4/11/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"I chose the nugget."- Ryan Perfect <3

Ryan Perfect

Apr 11, 2013, 3:06:13 PM4/11/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
^^^HAHAHAHA damn...you went there.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone

Shelby Novosad

Apr 11, 2013, 6:07:49 PM4/11/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I thought it might raise a few eyebrows haha

Bianca Bissey

Apr 11, 2013, 11:58:30 PM4/11/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com

"Yeah so nail polish doesn't come off of lips.." -Melinda

Hannah Bigham

Apr 12, 2013, 12:04:30 AM4/12/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
😂😂😂😂😂(That's a laughing face emoji)

Sent from my iPhone

Travis Lindsey

Apr 12, 2013, 12:11:04 AM4/12/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"If you're gonna do me. At least do me right" - Mr. Perfect

Woosnam

Apr 12, 2013, 1:47:17 AM4/12/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
^^not shocked my partner quoted this

Trevor Robinson

Apr 13, 2013, 2:08:01 AM4/13/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"Why does it smell like tuna in here?" - Me
"I dunno, maybe some girl is on her period haha." - Bobby

Melinda Rae Pope

Apr 13, 2013, 4:47:56 PM4/13/13
to Camp Woosnam
*watching He's Just Not That Into You*

"Are they doing it?  Did they do it?  They just did it?  Are they going to do it?"

-Elizabeth

you're welcome

Elizabeth Pappas

Apr 14, 2013, 3:43:25 AM4/14/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted them to do it and get it over with!!!

Amanda Martindale

Apr 15, 2013, 2:57:15 AM4/15/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"Why do you love him?" -Allie
"He has a beautiful heart and a beautiful voice." -Me
"Yeah. That's basically how I feel about her." -Allie
This is why Allie and I can't get along about the Biebs and his ex Selena.

trevor.william.robinson

Apr 15, 2013, 11:30:02 AM4/15/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
That's because Justin Beiber is horrible.

Erik Blixt

Apr 15, 2013, 12:01:49 PM4/15/13
to Camp Woosnam
Not the biggest fan, but I actually think he is really talented

Shelby Novosad

Apr 15, 2013, 12:13:58 PM4/15/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
he does have pretty good swag for a canadian

Travis Lindsey

Apr 15, 2013, 12:17:52 PM4/15/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
You have to be shitting me?! Really Shelby? Have you seen how he dresses lately?

Amanda Martindale

Apr 15, 2013, 1:43:34 PM4/15/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Whoa. When did camp quotes turn into bash on the Biebs? I don't appreciate this.

Billy DeMyer

Apr 15, 2013, 1:52:54 PM4/15/13
to Camp Woosnam
Haha! I'll bring it back to it's original purpose...
"The partnership that shits together stays together."
-Me referring to Pierce and Allie being scared shitless watching Evil Dead.

trevor.william.robinson

Apr 15, 2013, 11:09:57 PM4/15/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Quoting yourself is tacky.

Megan Kim

Apr 16, 2013, 12:45:44 AM4/16/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Quoting yourself is okay as long as the quote is good.

Anyway...

"With coffee and faith all things are possible." ~Matt

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 15, 2013, at 10:09 PM, "trevor.william.robinson" <trevor.will...@gmail.com> wrote:

Quoting yourself is tacky.

Amanda Martindale

Apr 16, 2013, 12:50:09 AM4/16/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Preach it, brotha!

trevor.william.robinson

Apr 16, 2013, 3:18:36 AM4/16/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Did I ask you how your homework was going?  ya?  What did you say? - Bobby always at 2 AM.

Erik Blixt

Apr 16, 2013, 12:33:40 PM4/16/13
to Camp Woosnam
"Sorry dude"

Melinda "BroChair" Pope

Billy DeMyer

Apr 16, 2013, 3:19:53 PM4/16/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"YA!"
Melinda

Melinda Rae Pope

Apr 17, 2013, 1:17:18 PM4/17/13
to Camp Woosnam
It's - yeah

Travis Lindsey

Apr 17, 2013, 3:36:11 PM4/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"Stop fondling your tits at the dinner table" - Jeff to Hannah

Billy DeMyer

Apr 17, 2013, 3:37:51 PM4/17/13
to Camp Woosnam
^BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pierce Jamieson

Apr 18, 2013, 9:54:13 PM4/18/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"there's a wasp in the room, there's a wasp in the room,there's a wasp in the room!!!"

-Carley "afraid of wasps" Mallett

Elizabeth Pappas

Apr 18, 2013, 11:53:37 PM4/18/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I feel like everyone (definitely me) is afraid of wasps!

Erik Blixt

Apr 19, 2013, 10:31:55 AM4/19/13
to Camp Woosnam
My roommate trapped a yellow jacket in a spider web, after it almost killed him by sabotaging his home made flamethrower. We made allies with the spiders that day

The Great Yellow Jacket Wars of 2013 have been fierce so far

Woosnam

Apr 19, 2013, 11:12:51 AM4/19/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam
^^this is quite intense

Bobsicle

Apr 19, 2013, 2:38:36 PM4/19/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"I'm just a happy person." -Allie Clark

Woosnam

Apr 20, 2013, 3:08:59 AM4/20/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"My pickle is just rocking it. My pickle is just rocking it"
-Ryan

Austin Fairchild

Apr 20, 2013, 6:59:44 PM4/20/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"Of course girls play with their tits! They have TOYS, on the FRONT, of their BODY!!!" -Scott

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Woosnam

Apr 20, 2013, 7:31:02 PM4/20/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"Sex is like pizza. If its bad, it's still kinda good."
Travis

Scott Montague

Apr 21, 2013, 6:33:51 PM4/21/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"I love Noelle more, but I like Scott WAY more" - Chuck

Sent from iPhone, please forgive typos

Woosnam

Apr 22, 2013, 2:28:23 AM4/22/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"We can play swords... With our feet."
-Amanda

Erik Blixt

Apr 22, 2013, 7:05:29 PM4/22/13
to Camp Woosnam
The Scott v Noelle comment was the funniest thing I have ever heard. 10 points for Chuck

Carley Mallett

Apr 23, 2013, 12:20:18 AM4/23/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
^ what Eric said. I died laughing hahaha
All of these are great.
PS- I don't even remember there being a wasp?

Shelby Novosad

Apr 23, 2013, 2:24:53 AM4/23/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"You can oovoo my twitter ;)"-Ryan

Ryan Perfect

Apr 23, 2013, 2:26:37 AM4/23/13
to Camp Woosnam
"you can google till you comcast on my facebook" -shelby novosad

Ryan Perfect

Apr 23, 2013, 2:33:09 AM4/23/13
to Camp Woosnam
"I shat on myself" -shelby novosad

Noelle Buttery

Apr 23, 2013, 3:07:49 PM4/23/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Recent quotes from Chuck:
"I only take my pants off for special people."
At Dixie chicken: "I love it how you have nothing interesting to offer me."
at Einstein's: "the red head said my name in a British accent. That
means she likes me."

Chuck Fly

Apr 23, 2013, 3:21:19 PM4/23/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
The last one wasn't true. I said "the red head said my name in a British accent"
Any assumptions Noelle made were due to her observations of my previous interactions with said redhead.
Also, all I said was "you have nothing left to offer me" because we know each other so well that we have no more stories left to tell each other. We are that close.
Love you Noelle.

Noelle Buttery

Apr 23, 2013, 3:24:18 PM4/23/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
My bad Chuck. You are so right. You've progressed to gazelle you
graceful soul. Love you lots.

Erik Blixt

Apr 24, 2013, 12:00:02 AM4/24/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Red head with a British accent? Next camp lunch at Einstein's

Sent from my iPhone

Erik Blixt

Apr 24, 2013, 12:04:15 AM4/24/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"How the fuck do you max out a Sears card?"

4.0

Sent from my iPhone

Elizabeth Pappas

Apr 24, 2013, 10:26:12 AM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam
^^^ hahahahaha I don't know why that's so funny but I'm in class and seriously am dying and people are staring hahahaha

Bobsicle

Apr 24, 2013, 4:20:46 PM4/24/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Okay so this isn't really what he said but for some reason this is what I heard and it made me laugh.
"It smells like crotch rockets in here" -Trevor

trevor.william.robinson

Apr 24, 2013, 4:42:16 PM4/24/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Then it isn't a quote, it's a paraphrase.

Amanda Martindale

Apr 24, 2013, 4:55:56 PM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
"That's awkward" "You're awkward" "Stop being so awkward" "Awkward... awkward.. AWKWARD" -Billy because apparently that's his favorite word.

Billy DeMyer

Apr 24, 2013, 7:47:56 PM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam
When did I say stop being so awkward? I love awkwardness!!!!! HAHAHA!

Billy DeMyer

Apr 24, 2013, 7:48:33 PM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam
"...the ultimate climax..." -Austin

Amanda Martindale

Apr 24, 2013, 7:58:18 PM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
I just assumed you had said every combination that had to do with that word...

Billy DeMyer

Apr 24, 2013, 9:37:41 PM4/24/13
to Camp Woosnam
Well...you thought wrong! Love ya!

Travis Lindsey

Apr 27, 2013, 1:28:43 AM4/27/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"Cat... Cat.... Jaegermeister?" -Taylor

Chuck Fly

May 1, 2013, 1:41:49 AM5/1/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"If I was a girl I'd be so slutty"
-Erik

Noelle Buttery

May 1, 2013, 3:34:45 AM5/1/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
^he really did say it.

Erik Blixt

May 1, 2013, 7:11:16 PM5/1/13
to Camp Woosnam
I would

Shelby Novosad

May 2, 2013, 9:58:41 AM5/2/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
"My pee pee tickles every time I look at her."-Ryan

Billy DeMyer

May 2, 2013, 11:53:56 PM5/2/13
to Camp Woosnam
"Why is your ass hovering over my quizzes?"
-Trevor

Erik Blixt

May 4, 2013, 2:16:23 PM5/4/13
to Camp Woosnam
"A life without headphones is a life without meaning"

Scott "The human fortune cookie" Montague

Woosnam

May 5, 2013, 4:42:57 PM5/5/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam
"For example, I have sex with Allie because she has no arm"
- Travis.
It is loading more messages.