Camp Dinner!

Noelle Buttery

Mar 17, 2013, 2:27:58 PM3/17/13
to Camp Woosnam 2013 serv
Hey everyone!
Who'd be dte (down to eat) around 6/6:30 tonight at a relatively inexpensive place??

Melinda Rae Pope

Mar 17, 2013, 2:52:22 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I'm using today to do all of the school work I put off this past week, BUT definitely would love camp lunch/dinners throughout this week! :D

Billy DeMyer

Mar 17, 2013, 3:04:47 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
Y'all should go to Genghis!!!!!

Shelby Novosad

Mar 17, 2013, 3:33:54 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it because I'm doing what Melinda is/just started my project due tomorrow. Oops.

Taylor Quance

Mar 17, 2013, 4:01:51 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it either :/ I won't be back yet

Hannah Bigham

Mar 17, 2013, 4:48:03 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I can't either :/ I'll be back at 6:30 and still have a report :(

Sent from my iPhone

Megan Kim

Mar 17, 2013, 4:55:06 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com
I'm with Shelby and Melinda... I definitely should have been more productive over break. :/

Sent from my iPhone

Erik Blixt

Mar 17, 2013, 6:34:44 PM3/17/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com