The Official Get Excited For Camp Thread

Erik Blixt

Aug 9, 2013, 1:29:04 PM8/9/13
to Camp Woosnam
A message from one of my Freshman last year. He was an inexperienced in Camp Pryor

"Ok so not gonna lie the first day was kinda awkward, but it actually wasn't that bad. The mixers were super fun and it was nice seeing the freshman breaking out of their comfort zone and branching out. My cabin was legit and we even played a game with them that they loved and ill have to tell you later about. But my dg was awesome, we had one really outgoing person in it and the rest slowly came out to us and it was amazing to see them grow so much in just four days. The skit they did with me was so funny, and we had this one girl that loved camp more than anything ever in her life probably. I believe our camp is going to be amazing at continuity. Fake proposal went amazing, I didn't get to do the send off tunnel for some reason, anyway I wanted to so badly but I realized it wasn't because I wanted to be with the counselors but it was because I missed my freshman already. I really hope my freshman will be good with continuity because I can't wait to see them again"

So yeah, get pumped!

Taylor

Aug 9, 2013, 2:24:56 PM8/9/13
to camp-woosna...@googlegroups.com, Camp Woosnam
THE FEELS

I'm gonna cry y'all. Be prepared for that.