Fwd: *** Important Work Day Links and FAQ ***

1 view

Ryan Perf

Jun 20, 2014, 8:08:16 PM6/20/14
to Camp Woosnam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tankoria Blasor <blasorc...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Subject: *** Important Work Day Links and FAQ ***
To: "campbl...@googlegroups.com" <campbl...@googlegroups.com>

Here are all the important links you'll need this weekend for working on your skit templates and scripts, as well as anything you may need to know!

Remember to DOWNLOAD all templates and scripts before you edit!

Templates (Blank Templates HERE if you cannot find a template):

Scripts:

Look at the minischedule to see what each skit's tour guide should be about:

We've also attached a blank template and an example template for the skit Tank and Victoria will be doing at Lakeview.

The minischedule is somewhat fluid! You probably don't need 6 people to write a script

FAQ:

Q: What is a tour guide?
A: A tour guide will be a brief speaking role at the end of every skit, to reiterate to the freshmen what that skit is trying to get across.
If you're stuck, ask an experienced counselor or Tank or Victoria for help!

Q: What is our tour guide supposed to say for (insert skit)?
A: Check the minischedule we've posted above and look in the far right box! Some skits may not have a tour guide, simply because they are there solely for entertainment.

Q: We're done with our skit template and script - what now?
A: Show it to Tank or Victoria - if one of us approves it, email the template and script to blasorc...@gmail.com, with the email headline being the skit title!

Q: I'm bad at painting banners - how can I help?
A: We need to paint base coats (you can't screw those up, I promise) and trace with the projector! If you don't feel comfortable painting the more detailed stuff, get to work on another one of your skits! There is always something to be doing!

Q: What am I supposed to be doing?
A: Look at the minischedule. Do not ask Tank or Victoria this question, because we will give you a dirty look and say those first 4 words with this face: (-__-)

Q: Why am I not in that many skits?
A: We did our best to put everyone in a skit that they would do well in--everyone ended up in anywhere from 1-5 skits every day at Lakeview, and everyone will have their chance to shine!

If your question still isn't answered--ask someone else; if it's still not answered after that, come ask us!

xoxo,
Babushka & Hans (DA!)

Blank Skit template14.doc
Hip Hop Poetry Example Template.doc