Woosgiving

Erik Blixt

Nov 19, 2013, 12:04:56 PM11/19/13
to Camp Woosnam
So Woosgiving! Here are some deets

I live at 12 Broadcove Dr, Montgomery, TX, 77356. The neighborhood is called Bentwater, and I need to know who all is driving so I can tell the gate guard.

I am going to leave after my last class on Friday (so around 2ish) people can ride with me if they want. Otherwise head to my place whenever. I think we will eat around 6-7.

Afterwards ya'll can leave or chill at my place for however long you would like. If you are staying the night, let me know so we can have food ready in the morning. I need to leave at 11 on Saturday for FLW shit, so keep that in mind

Alcohol: No drinking in the house if you are under 21 (folks' rules), but other wise BYOB. My dad wants to learn to play beer pong, so there's that... But later that night maybe wander the golf course with some whiskey? We can hide all the evidence in my car

But yeah

TL;DR
Let me know if you are driving
Staying the night? Frat, just let me know so we can have food in the morning
My mom likes flowers (if anyone was wanting to be about that life)
BYOB