I am unable to install on ubuntu 22.04

Dick Wright

Jan 30, 2023, 1:03:56 PM1/30/23
to CAMotics Users
The shared library, libv8.so.3.14.5 is not installed and cannot be installed using apt.

Drew Diller

Mar 21, 2023, 7:59:34 PM3/21/23
to CAMotics Users
Mr Wright I got Camotics to run on Linux Mint 21 after experiencing some of the same lib dependency problems you ran into. I learned that libv8 is now called libnode - I installed both libnode and libnode-dev

I also needed libssl1.1, wherein I used the "wget" terminal command to grab a specific package, and then used the "dpkg" command to make an installable. Currently working in Linux Mint 21.3 after addressing those lib problems. Some of the doc on the camotics website has not been updated to reflect this.