what lines of GCode are nescessary to make camotics accept different tools and use them in the simulation?

Billy Gates

Oct 23, 2022, 4:33:35 PM10/23/22
to CAMotics Users
what lines of GCode are nescessary to make camotics accept different tools and use them in the simulation?

I'm very new to camotics. Creating a new project did not result in a simulation that showed a result

I had to save as an existing example to make it work.
So simply starting a new project is not enough.
Some unexplained specialties must be adjusted

I pasted my gcode into the saved-as.. example project
but I have no idea what gcodes I need to make camotics accept different tools

Of course I have looked up the documention. But did not find any detail information about this.

o can somebody explain it to me?

best regards Stefan

Joseph Coffland

Nov 25, 2022, 6:53:50 AM11/25/22
to CAMotics Users
You have to define any tools you use in the tool table.  This is described in the CAMotics documentation.  Then in your GCode you need to select the tool with a T command then change the tool with an M6.  See the GCode section of the documentation.