WARNING:<generated gcode>:2533:Position after synchronized command unknown in simulator.

Erica C

Feb 3, 2022, 9:57:27 AM2/3/22
to CAMotics Users
Hi there,

I've been working on a TPL project and have encountered the above warning. Even after seemingly reverting to the last working version. Now the toolpath is still rendered but the playback isn't really working. Will I still be able to get valid gcode from it?

Thank you for any help and pointers in advance,

Erica.

Joseph Coffland

Feb 3, 2022, 4:50:07 PM2/3/22
to CAMotics Users
That warning shows up when there's a probing or homing operation.  The simulator cannot tell where the probing or homing ended.  However, there was a bug that might be in the version you're running that caused the warning show up incorrectly in some cases.  It shouldn't affect the GCode.  Have you tried exporting the GCode?  Do you see a correct simulation?  If so it's should be ok.  Although, the playback should work.  Try moving the slider bar at the bottom.