OT: new mails

Gerard

Mar 16, 2018, 2:51:26 AM3/16/18
to Camlistore
Why is it that I am receiving mails? Did I attach something?

Gerard

Gerard

Mar 16, 2018, 2:52:22 AM3/16/18
to Camlistore
I mean from Gerrit.

Brad Fitzpatrick

Mar 16, 2018, 4:00:43 AM3/16/18
to camli...@googlegroups.com
We're working on a Gerrit migration to rename it. Maybe something went
wrong. I'll ask the people working on it.

Sorry for any spam.

Gerard

Mar 16, 2018, 4:21:12 AM3/16/18
to Camlistore
Yes, with such a big migration things can go wrong.

I understand.

Gerard

Apr 13, 2018, 3:17:20 AM4/13/18
to Camlistore
Hello everybody,

I also receive messages from "perkeep weekly sync". Does this has got something to do with it?

Gerard

Mathieu Lonjaret

Apr 13, 2018, 10:04:04 AM4/13/18
to camli...@googlegroups.com
The perkeep weekly sync is the meeting we have on IRC in #perkeep
every wednesday. Paul set it up as an event that gets into your google
calendar (however they are called), but I don't know who he registered
to it. Maybe everyone he saw in #perkeep? In any case, you can
probably disable/hide the event, or configure the alerts about it by
going to your google calendar and configure it there.