GSOC Resources and FAQ

camicroscope

Feb 24, 2020, 10:31:42 AM2/24/20
to camicroscope
Hello everyone, and thanks for your interest in caMicroscope!

I though it would be useful to announce some of our relevant resources.
 * Link to join slack -- http://bit.ly/camicroscope

Unfortunately for the email list, the slack room has gotten a fair amount more attention, so I'd recommend looking at that too.

To answer a common question, There are essentially two big things that anyone can do to get started:
 * Explore and contribute (issues, feature requests, pull requests, documenation, etc) to the caMicroscope project as is. The standard deployment repository and instructions are at github.com/camicroscope/Distro/
 * Try the code challenge for the project(s) you are interested in. It's preferred to host the code on a platform like github or gitlab, so it can be easily shared with the mentors.

Thank you again, and happy coding!
-Ryan Birm

This conversation is locked