Query

Preeti Sharma

Mar 12, 2021, 11:11:02 AM3/12/21
to camicroscope
Hello Myself Preeti Sharma. I am an undergraduate student and contributing to this organization first time. I have been looking into the idea caMicroscope and want to contribute to the project. I have skills in python , machine learning, tensorflow, and PyTorch in between intermediate and beginner level. So I am looking forward to the issues and need guidance in starting with the issues.

Ryan Birmingham

Mar 12, 2021, 11:27:47 AM3/12/21
to Preeti Sharma, camicroscope
Thank you for Reaching out to us,

For any open issues on our github repositories, I'd recommend asking for help more specifically for that particular issue.

I hope this helps,
-Ryan

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 11:11 AM Preeti Sharma <preeti...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Myself Preeti Sharma. I am an undergraduate student and contributing to this organization first time. I have been looking into the idea caMicroscope and want to contribute to the project. I have skills in python , machine learning, tensorflow, and PyTorch in between intermediate and beginner level. So I am looking forward to the issues and need guidance in starting with the issues.

Preeti Sharma

Mar 12, 2021, 11:33:20 AM3/12/21
to Ryan Birmingham, camicroscope
Thank you, I will do that.