Coding Challange of Project 3 (Real-time Collaborative Pathology) is completed .

Raj Aryan Singh

Mar 16, 2021, 9:53:07 AM3/16/21
to camicroscope

Hey everyone, I am Raj Aryan, sophomore at LNCT Bhopal, i am an open-source enthusiasts, i actively take part in open source programs, my most recent achievement was being GRAND PRIZE WINNER  at codeheat, an open source student program conducted by FOSSASIA.  I'm interested in working on the Realtime Collaborative Pathology project for gsoc 2021. I've completedthe code challenge for the same and a video of the working demo can be found here.
 :https://youtu.be/bxZ6Une2ihc (edited)
I am really excited about the next tasks related to Realtime Collaborative Pathology project