UI Improvement of the camicroscope website

Soham Shah

Jan 8, 2021, 10:38:57 AM1/8/21
to camicroscope
Question: Is the improvement of UI for the camicroscope  website a priority/useful for the organization presently?

You can have a look on the issue I have created in the repository.

Since it is a homepage of the organization, the UI can be improved a bit.
Can include navbar and footer sections, favicon, logo, links to github, IRC channel etc. as per the guidance and discussions with the team related to the content.

I suppose this can be a good addition for the project.

Let me know your views upon this. Would be happy to collab and contribute togetherly with the community on this. Thank you.

Regards,
Soham Shah

Ryan Birmingham

Jan 8, 2021, 12:32:09 PM1/8/21
to Soham Shah, camicroscope
I'm not sure to which level it is a priority, but it could be a small project nonetheless. I'm just not sure it would be big enough for GSOC on its own. Maybe if we extended it to some other UI redesigns too?
-Ryan Birmingham