GSOC Interest.

Vinayaka R Kamath

Feb 23, 2020, 11:55:27 PM2/23/20
to camicroscope
Hello People,

My name is Vinayaka R Kamath. I'm a computer science undergraduate student from PES University, Bengaluru.

Hearty congratulations on getting selected for the GSOC.

I want to contribute to your organisation as a part of GSOC program. I have contributed to a couple of organisations before this, although I haven't contributed to camicroscope.

I think I am comfortable working with the following problem statements:

  • Cancer Region of Interest Extraction and Machine Learning
  • Pathology Algorithm Development Workbench
I have extensive experience in the field of image processing, computer vision and deep learning and I feel my interest perfectly aligns with the vision of your organisation. I have attached my profile with this post to help people understand my background better.

I want to start contributing right away and want to work on  "Cancer Region of Interest Extraction and Machine Learning". I did not find a "Getting Started" page for the organisation and decided to write this post.

Any help in getting me started will be very much appreciated.

Thank You,
Vinayaka R Kamath.

Resume_VinayakaRKamath.pdf