Outreachy applicatant'24

Aanya

Mar 6, 2024, 12:38:22 PMMar 6
to camicroscope
Hello Mentor Nan Li,

I hope you're doing well. My name is Aanya Kumari, and I want to help with caMicroscope's project about "4. Collection & Study Management." I've looked into the project, and it seems interesting and matches what I know. I've worked with Node.js before and am comfortable with JavaScript, HTML, and CSS.

I can be helpful to the project, but since I'm new to open source, I'd appreciate some advice on how to start contributing. Please suggest some specific tasks or areas where I could begin, considering my skills. Also, I'd like to know if there are any particular programming languages, tools, or technologies I should learn more about to contribute effectively to "4. Collection & Study Management."

Thanks a lot for your help. I'm eager to hear from you soon.

Best,
Aanya Kumari