How to start contributing?

Breenda Das

Nov 16, 2021, 9:19:21 AM11/16/21
to camicroscope
Respected Madam/ Sir,

My name is Breenda Das, I am a third year computer science undergraduate. I am new to open source, but I have been practising Computer Vision applications for over 2 years, specifically in the field of of object detection, tracking, classification, texture analysis and neural network compression techniques. I am well versed in Python and I have a good knowledge and practice of machine learning algorithms.
I would love to contribute to your projects, hence, could you please guide me on how to get started?

Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards
Breenda