Google Summer of Code Tips

camicroscope

Mar 19, 2021, 4:16:39 PM3/19/21
to camicroscope
Hello everyone,

A number of people on this mailing list are prospective students for google summer of code, what is essentially an open source project incubator.

For them, I thought I would give some general advice on caMicroscope and GSOC:
* The readme at our distribution repository should be able to help you get started running caMicroscope, see https://github.com/camicroscope/Distro
* If you complete a code challenge early, you can submit it to the following url for early feedback: https://forms.gle/k4ZcH75UYG4y2tRJ7
* Please ask specific questions about projects if you don't understand something.
* We highly recommend making meaningful contributions to caMicroscope.

Thank you all for your interest in open source development and caMicroscope.
-Ryan
This conversation is locked