Embedding Youtube doesn't work | thumbnail limits?

Richey Flenner

Mar 1, 2017, 10:53:11 AM3/1/17
to Camera slideshow
Hi,

I just sent a small donation via Paypal and hope others have already done that as well! Awesome slideshow, and I love that it is responsive.

Just 2 small problems, actually 1 problem and 1 suggestion:

1) to display a Youtube video instead of the Vimeo example, I copied the source from 'features.htm' and replaced the Iframe with a Youtube-generated one. Nice idea, I know, but it didn't work. :D

Snippet:

<!--            <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/2203727" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> -->
                <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6TRLWrNW8dc?rel=0" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Any idea what to do to fix that?

2) when displaying more than about 5 images with the slideshow, there's no easy way to browse through the thumbnails. Having arrow selectors (left and right, to the beginning/end) just as in the slideshow itself down there when the limits are reached would be fantastic and increase usability.

Thanks again for a beautiful piece of code!

Richey Flenner

Mar 4, 2017, 2:56:55 AM3/4/17
to Camera slideshow
I've solved it myself, it was a bug caused by me.

Kristen Fischetti

May 3, 2018, 5:09:51 PM5/3/18
to Camera slideshow
How did you fix it?  Can you send an example of your code?  I have worked all day and can't seem to fix mine.