Caption Delay and Preloading

Florian Schmid

Mar 27, 2017, 11:17:50 AM3/27/17
to Camera slideshow
Hi,

I have 2 questions for this great plugin.

I want to delay the captions coming in for ~2sec.
I searched through the topics and thought that I found the answer by changing 2 lines of code directly in the camera.js file.

These are line 667
$('.camera_caption',fakeHover).show();

and line 1097
$('.camera_caption',fakeHover).show();

which I both changed to
$('.camera_caption',fakeHover).show(2000);

Unfortunately it didn't have any effect.
So can anyone help me out here?

As a separate question I wanted to ask if there is any way to delay the start of the slideshow until ALL images are loaded.
Currently it seems to wait for the first image only.
If you have a REALLY bad connection, that means that you will see half loaded pictures after the first slide, while they are still loading.
Any way to change that?

Many thanks