Caption option.

Kurt Griffith

Dec 21, 2017, 2:34:06 PM12/21/17
to Camera slideshow

Hello,

I have a client that desires to have captions in her slideshows, but does not want ANY captions over the images. Client desires a style used on a previous - but sadly, non-responsive slideshow where the captions would appear between the displayed image and the thumbnails. See attached image above

I have tried to move/maneuver/modify the .camera_caption DIV class with CSS to accomplish this, but the intricate layering of the <DIV>s is defeating me. How might this be accomplished? I am also aware that setting a static height for a caption div would run into problems on mobile, if a caption should flow to multiple lines and change the content height.

Please see the attached for the layout we'd like to accomplish (tho' I prefer Camera's handing of the thumbnails.... )

I really like Camera and would not be happy to have to start over with another slideshow and have to replicare my client's very specific desires from scratch.

Any insight, much appreciated.

Best,

Kurt Griffith
Fantastic Realities Studio