Camel in Action Book - 40% Discount code

davsclaus

Jul 11, 2011, 11:50:46 AM7/11/11
to Camel User Group-Denmark
Hi

My publisher noticed I tweeted about this Camel user group formed. So
in that light they wanted to offer a special discount code for the
Camel in Action book. So here is a shamless plug from them, that I
promised to post to this group.

You can get 40% discount on the book, if ordering from their site.
That applies to both the print book and electronic book.
Use discount code: camel40 at http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

And now I just realized I wrote this in english. Well old habits die,
as english is my daily work language. Sorry about that. Also sorry if
the group consider this post as spam.

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cib...@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Søren Berg Glasius

Jul 11, 2011, 11:52:25 AM7/11/11
to camel-user-g...@googlegroups.com
Hej Claus,

Gode rabatter kan bestemt ikke skade nogen :-) Tak for det!

Med hensyn til sproget, så kan de fleste her nok decifrere hvad du skriver :-)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards,
Søren Berg Glasius

Hedevej 1, Gl. Rye, DK-8680 Ry, Denmark
P: (+45)87880170, M: (+45)40449188, S: sbglasius

Claus Ibsen

Jul 11, 2011, 11:56:31 AM7/11/11
to camel-user-g...@googlegroups.com
Hej Søren

Jeg fandt det danske tangentbord indstilling så jeg kan skrive med
danske versaller.

Jeg vil blot lige sige at jeg syntes at din tagline på din mail
signatur er fantastisk.
Hvis man nu trykker to gange meget hurtigt, så må den da save :)