Phenotype & Medical records

amin davani

Feb 19, 2013, 8:15:39 AM2/19/13
to camda201...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

for the second challenge they Mention "Limited medical record data is available for the subjects."
anyone have any idea where could I find this information, there is readme.txt files but there isnt usefull information about phenotype of samples in there.

regards
Amin

Djork-Arné Clevert

Feb 19, 2013, 8:32:09 AM2/19/13
to camda201...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amin,

some medical information is listed in the Excel table (GRF_KPGP_38_Sample_info_CAMDA.XLSX), but as mentioned there is only very limited medical record data is available for the subjects.
However we could gather some pedigree information for this data set. We will make the pedigree information publicly available within the next days and inform you.

Cheers,
Djork (Okko)

--
Djork-Arné Clevert, PhD
Institute of Bioinformatics

Phone: +49 30 4432 4702
Fax: +49 30 6883 5307
Email: ok...@clevert.de

amin davani

Feb 20, 2013, 10:14:53 AM2/20/13
to camda201...@googlegroups.com, ok...@clevert.de
Hi Djork

Thanks a lot for your kind reply, I saw that excel file but as you said is really limited.

Kijd regards
Amin

amin davani

Feb 27, 2013, 8:35:24 AM2/27/13
to camda201...@googlegroups.com, ok...@clevert.de
HI Djork,

did you upload pedigrees?

Kind regards
Amin

Djork-Arné Clevert

Feb 27, 2013, 8:41:49 AM2/27/13
to amin davani, camda201...@googlegroups.com
Dear Amin,

we plan to launch a download site by end of the week. In the meantime, please find enclosed the pedigree plot.

All the best,
Djork