Our next meetup

Ray Miller

Oct 14, 2013, 8:22:23 AM10/14/13
to cam...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Firstly, a big thank you to Ragnar for his excellent Enlive workshop
last month, it was nice to see Enlive explained so clearly.

I was planning to run another hands-on session next Tuesday, but as a
lot of our regular attendees will be tied up in London that day, and
we have FP days <http://fpdays.net/fpdays2013/> later in the week, I
have decided to cancel.

Our next meet-up will be at the Fountain on Thursday 14th November, from 7pm.

If anyone want to meet next Tuesday for a drink and chat about
Clojure, please post here - I'm at a loose end that evening myself.

Ray.

Andrew Keedle

Nov 8, 2013, 5:52:15 AM11/8/13
to cam...@googlegroups.com
Is this meetup still on? I've not been before, is it ok just to turn up?

Thanks,
Andrew

John Lawrence Aspden

Nov 8, 2013, 10:53:03 AM11/8/13
to cam...@googlegroups.com
Andrew, as far as I know it's still on, and I was planning to go. I'm
sure you'll be most welcome. I think Ray's planning to have a go at
some machine learning problems.
> --
>
> ---

Ray Miller