Meetup *this Thursday*

Ray Miller

Aug 20, 2013, 3:17:57 PM8/20/13
to cam...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Just a gentle reminder that we have our next meetup this Thursday
(22nd Aug). Full details on the Meetup page: <http://meetu.ps/1Y34WR>.

I'm sorry for scheduling it so late in the month, and for the short
notice, but I had trouble finding and confirming a suitable venue.
Anyhow, I hope some of you can make it. If you don't fancy the
hands-on coding, you're welcome to come along just to socialize.

Ray.

Duncan MacGregor

Aug 21, 2013, 5:04:26 PM8/21/13
to cam...@googlegroups.com
I'm afraid I won't be able to come this month, I'm quadruple booked that evening.