Just one week until we get our hands on core.logic

Ray Miller

Oct 2, 2014, 3:08:44 PM10/2/14
to cam...@googlegroups.com
Hello Clojure people,

Our next meet-up is scheduled for next Thursday, 9th October, when I'll be giving a hands-on introduction to core.logic. We'll meet from 7pm at Metail's office on St Andrew's Street for a 7.30pm start. Full details and sign-up here:

http://www.meetup.com/Cambridge-NonDysFunctional-Programmers/events/206691602/

Next month Brice will be introducing us to Datalog and DataScript, then in December we're planning a lightning talks session and pub social. We are always on the lookout for interesting topics and speakers for our evening events, so do please drop me a line if you have suggestions or would like to offer a talk to the group.

Hope to see you soon,

Ray.