GO enrichment using topGO

Hasche89

Apr 5, 2016, 11:55:47 AM4/5/16
to Cambridge R user group
Hi.
I need some guidance on topGO. I want to use topGO to perform GO Enrichment in my datasets. However, I am not able to prepare the input files for the tool and the tutorial included in the corresponding website is not very helpful.
I have the following data- 1. A master list of genes with their go ids
                                      2. Three different list of differentially expressed genes with their respective go ids, p-values, fold change values and sequence lengths.
How can I prepare the input data for topGO using the above files?

Thanks.