SatRDays

Stephen Eglen

Apr 4, 2016, 3:49:27 PM4/4/16
to Cambridge R user group

Anyone interested in putting on an R conference?

Stephen

Andrew Caines

Apr 13, 2016, 4:16:14 AM4/13/16
to cambridge-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,
I'd be interested but SatRDays are out for me .. would a thuRsday / fRiday be possible?
Andrew

Stephen Eglen

Apr 14, 2016, 1:42:51 AM4/14/16
to Cambridge R user group
hi Andrew,

my understanding was that any day was possible.

Mark Dunning