Repliation Workshop Invitation using R

NicoleJanz

Oct 26, 2015, 12:40:33 PM10/26/15
to Cambridge R user group
Dear R users,

I am writing to you to invite your graduate students to a Replication Workshop that I teach at Cambridge University this term. The interdisciplinary workshop is open to graduate students in any field, although most students come from the Humanities and Social Sciences. Students external to Cambridge University are welcome.

The course runs over several weeks during which graduate students replicate a published paper (using R software). Several students from previous years have now published their study.

More info and booking:
http://nicolejanz.de/teaching/replication.html

http://www.cam.ac.uk/research/discussion/bringing-the-gold-standard-into-the-classroom-teaching-replication-and-reproducibility-at-cambridge

I attach a syllabus, and I would be very grateful if you could advertise this among your students.

Best regards,
Nicole Janz
--
Dr Nicole Janz