[CEC] Talk bugs at the HMNH's I Heart Science Festival!

Angier, Katherine

Jan 11, 2023, 2:59:41 PM1/11/23
to cambridge-ento...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I wanted to pass on a fun opportunity coming up to share your entomophilia at the Harvard Museum of Natural History's I Heart Science Festival!

Javier Marin, an educator at the museum, writes: "I'm happy to provide more information but essentially, we are hoping for a few [CEC] members to man a table with either live insects or mounted specimens (or any other cool bug stuff) and share their passion with museum visitors. I myself plan on hosting a rotting log dissection where we'll be looking for all sorts of critters."

For more information, please reach out to Javier at javie...@hmsc.harvard.edu and tell him you're part of the Cambridge Ent Club!

All best,
Kat