2024-2025 Club Officer Nominations

Jacob Dayton

May 14, 2024, 11:52:41 AMMay 14
to Cambridge Entomological Club
Hi CEC members,

Following up on the announcement at our April meeting, I just wanted to send a reminder that tonight we'll vote on nominations for next year's Entomology Club officers (October 2024 - May 2025): President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Executive Committee Members.

The club's officers are largely responsible for the behind-the-scenes work (e.g., organizing speakers, scheduling rooms/dinner, recording minutes, tracking finances, organizing outings) that keep the CEC running. Serving as an officer is a great way to become more involved and give back to the club! So please consider putting your hat in the ring!

Personally, serving as president for the past year has been a privilege and a wonderful experience. I highly recommend that people consider nominating themselves for an officer position tonight.

Feel free to ask me (jacob....@tufts.edu) or any of the other current Eboard members later if you have questions about the roles.

See you tonight!

Jacob