[CEC] Cambridge Entomological Club Meeting Next Tuesday

Angier, Katherine

Jan 3, 2023, 10:35:46 AM1/3/23
to er...@elist.tufts.edu, oe...@lists.hcs.harvard.edu, oebse...@lists.fas.harvard.edu, cambridge-ento...@googlegroups.com, cambridge-entomol...@googlegroups.com
NEXT TUESDAY! CEC Meeting

Date: Tuesday, January 10th, 7:30 pm EST
Location: In person in the Gilbert Room (MCZ 101A),  on zoom at https://harvard.zoom.us/j/92664403460?pwd=MEJGMmxrT1JHNGVjOFo3bzluR3JqZz09

Title: "Names, Concepts, Codes and the Diversity of Neotropical Butterflies."
Speaker: Shinichi Nakahara (MCZ, Harvard)

NOTICE: Welcome to the second CEC meeting of the 2022-2023 academic year! We will be holding hybrid meetings to accommodate COVID-19 precautions and audience members from around the world.

For those able to attend, we will have an informal dinner at 6:00 pm at Cambridge Common Restaurant with the speaker, followed by our formal meeting (7:30 - 9:00 pm) in the Gilbert Room of the Museum of Comparative Zoology (there will be signs to help direct). The meeting will begin with club announcements, followed by a 60-minute presentation by the invited speaker and Q&A. Membership is open to amateur and professional entomologists.

Kat Angier
CEC Vice President
CEC poster JAN_10.pdf

Angier, Katherine