Free tea and biscuits this Thurs

Eoghan - Camara

Aug 10, 2010, 8:26:00 AM8/10/10
to Camara Linux, Camara Linux
Hi all,

Camara are looking to get Camarabuntu officially recognised by Ubuntu as a release.

A "large Internet company" is going to assist (provide test machines/ laptops/ netbooks etc), we were going to upgrade to Camarabuntu 10.4 anyway though what i would like is a quick chat aver the approach we take re:
- PXE install for camarabuntu/ kubuntu/ xubuntu?
- do we provide a lightweight version (Uganda only use Kubuntu 9.04)
- Google Chrome default browser
- Assistive Learning packages

There will be a informal chat this Thurs eve at Camara Dublin and anyone who wants free jaffas and tea are more than welcome to join in, if not, reply to this thread anyway and any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Eoghan

Eoghan Crosby  Technical Director
T: +353 (0) 1 65 22 667   M: +353 (0) 857392268
E: eog...@camara.ie     W: www.camara.ie
Camara The Digital Hub, 10-13 Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland
T:+353 (0) 1 65 22 665 Skype: camara_edu