Fwd: Camarabuntu / Ubuntu 9.04 & Open Office 3 Regional / Language Settings

Eoghan - Camara

Jun 30, 2010, 12:01:34 PM6/30/10
to Camara Linux, Camara Linux, Paul O'Rourke
Hi,

we would like to start testing Ubuntu 10.4, has anybody any feedback from use since its release.

>> Google Chrome - would like this added to the next Camarabuntu release, will be at the workshop Thurs eve if anybody wants to discuss over a pint.

Kind regards,

Eoghan

Eoghan Crosby  Technical Director
T: +353 (0) 1 65 22 667   M: +353 (0) 857392268
E: eog...@camara.ie     W: www.camara.ie
Camara The Digital Hub, 10-13 Thomas Street, Dublin 8, Ireland
T:+353 (0) 1 65 22 665 Skype: camara_edu

Jul 6, 2010, 12:58:02 PM7/6/10
to eog...@gmail.com, Camara Linux, Camara Linux, Paul O'Rourke
Hi,

Tried to respond to this a few days ago but it bounced. Here's my response again:

Jul 25, 2010, 8:27:47 PM7/25/10
to Camara
Hi,

Has anybody experienced problems with operating DVDs/CDs under 10.04 -
like they're not readable / auto-mounting?

Also have there been any difficulties switching to the new upstart
service stop/start/restart commands given that /etc/init.d appears to
have been "deprecated".

Thanks,

Paul