Camara Moodle

1 view

Kirsty

Mar 19, 2009, 6:55:51 AM3/19/09
to Camara
Hi All,

Camara have a moodle site www.camara.ie/moodle but it needs a little
more attention in terms of content.

Currently there are a few databases, games, quizzes, downloads links
etc. But we need more!

If anyone is interested in having a go please let me know. You don't
need to be highly IT skilled, or design focused - maybe just a little
creative. Anyone in Education maybe or someone interested in training?

Thanks,

Kirsty

Kir...@camara.ie
01 6522668

Kirsty

Apr 1, 2009, 4:12:26 AM4/1/09
to Camara
Hi All,

Thanks to a couple of you who have expressed, in person, an interest
in working on the Camara Moodle site.

Can I suggest that we meet to discuss after the Media Meeting tomorrow
evening.

The Media Meeting will be held at 7pm (Thursday 2nd April), I think
the main topic is the website this week. Followed closely by
Moodle....

Hope to see you there!
Kirsty