Platform construction

Jon Schneider

Oct 24, 2021, 12:39:58 PM10/24/21
Waiting on platform 1 at Cambridge North the other week I noticed loose
concrete discs maybe a couple of inches diamater near to holes in the
platform. It looks like they're supposed to cover holes used during
construction but now I've noticed it's beginning to look a bit shabby.

If anybody knows about such thing please do ahare.

Jon

Roland Perry

Oct 25, 2021, 2:24:09 AM10/25/21
In message <m2a6iye...@jschneider.tenreversed>, at 17:39:57 on Sun,
24 Oct 2021, Jon Schneider <j...@jschneider.tenreversed> remarked:
Is this "spare" covers for holes, or covers which have been detached
from holes?
--
Roland Perry

Jon Schneider

Oct 25, 2021, 4:20:05 AM10/25/21
The latter. It's been a few weeks but I remember steel visible down the
hole.

Jon